Answered By: Aimee Gee Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 112
Attention: The college's site license for EndNote most likely will not be renewed after June 2017. We recommend Zotero, a free open-source alternative. For additional information about getting started with Zotero, please visit our Zotero guide.
Here are instructions for installing EndNote on an off-campus computer:
- Log in to a campus computer.
- Click the Start button, then Computer, and open the class (\\terra) network drive.
- Open the EndnoteX7 Folder.
- Select the Windows or MAC Folder.
- Copy the contents of the folder (about 80 MB) onto a flash drive.
- Upload and save the folder contents on to your PC or MAC.
- Double click the ENX7Inst file to begin the installation process.
Please check out the library's EndNote page for more information on using EndNote research management software.