Answered By: Emily Hampton Haynes Last Updated: Jul 21, 2017 Views: 54
If you find a book in the catalog that is available from one of our partner libraries (Washington Adventist University Library or Stevenson University Library), you may place an online request to have the book delivered to Hood. Requests are typically delivered to the library in two to four business days.
- On the detailed record for the book, click the Make a Request link on the right side of the page above the book cover.
- Type in your barcode and last name. Click Login.
- Click "BORROW an item found in the catalog."
- In the "Pick Up At" drop-down box, select "Hood Circulation Desk."
- Enter your barcode and click Submit Request.
- Note the confirmation message.
- You will be notified via e-mail when the book is available at the circulation desk.
Click here for more information about the Maryland Interlibrary Consortium.